Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cookie Monster on Computer Cookies



Okay, okay this video doesn't have anything to do with what you I know to be computer cookies, but I thought it was funny to watch.

In all seriousness though are computer cookies something that people need to be concerned about.  In my opinion, no! Cookies enhance the users experience and I often find myself annoyed when my anti-virus software clears out my cookies and I have to re-log on to all my favorite sites.  That said I do wish that cookies were opt-in so that if I was visiting a site that I don't use often I could opt out.

2 comments:

  1. Todd,
    I HAD to watch the video on Cookie Monster. There has to be another video clip, out there, with Cookie Monster explaining computer cookies. I found it abit disappointing that this one wasn't just that. What a concept....alliance with Sesame Street and Windows Exploring. It could reduce the fears and concerns associated with cookies and privacy issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, of course, meant Windows Explorer (not Exploring!)

    ReplyDelete